Community

Birthdays

Jan. 4 Sean Oihus, Grafton Jan. 5 Kayla (Klava) Rodriguez, Minto Jan. 6 Alissa Czapiewski, West Fargo Jan. 10 Deb Bender, Minto Jan. 11 Carol “Tula” Kirsch, Grafton Jan. 12 David Boura, Grand Forks Jan. 13 Abby Ebertowski, Grand Forks Arabella Rodriguez, Minto Stacy Czapiewski, Andover, Minnesota Jan. 14 Brandi Aguilar, Grand Forks Jan. 15 Cindy Czapiewski, Grand Forks Jan. […]

Anniversaries

Jan. 6 Robyn and Bill Kapaun, Casselton Send name, address and date of birthday tand anniversaries to The Walsh County Record, 402 Hill Ave., Grafton, ND 58237. Please, no phone calls. Deadline is Monday noon. Remember the person’s birthday has to be after the date of the newspaper that week. Birthday lists will not be kept on file and will […]

~ In is the new out

For Steph's Sake

The question has been asked and the results are in. More accurately, I asked a couple of my friends and this is what we decided; staying in is the new going out. In all fairness, one of the friends I included in this very elite poll does not have kids so she could very easily go out on New Years […]

Category Pages are limited to 90 days. Please use the archive page or the search box to find older articles.